Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Funny Things

Sorry it's been a hunnert yers since I posted anything on this shiz. I will post some art form the minicomic I'm doing for this project in a little while. But for now, here's this:

My brother sent me this image on fb...
...and asked, "can you change all the words on the signs to funny things?"

To which I replied, "I sure can!"

Sometimes I think I'm my own biggest fan.


  1. It's alright to be your own biggest fan! jajaja

  2. I appreciate the fact that "poop" is at the top of funny words. Welcome back to blogging!

  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!